On Sunday 31st July this happened .........
I had the pleasure of assisting Alan Fernihough Photography for the day as a second shooter at Amy & Rob's stunning Mythe Farm/Mythe Barn wedding. I am still buzzing with excitement and damn it yes, I am super proud of the images I captured.
Rob and Amy had created the most gorgeous wedding and it was a joy to photograph. The best bit of all? Seeing the reaction of their loved ones and friends as they greeted them and celebrated a truly magical day.
Sometimes your legs just aren't long enough to catch up with the guys!!
I love capturing images that tell a story and these ones capture that perfectly.
* Dad and daughter, that emotional first look ..... and a little boy just needing the reassurance of a squish from his Mum.
* Flower girls and Page Boys waiting patiently.
* Brother and sister watching Daddy standing nervously in front of loved ones waiting for Mummy to arrive.
* A cheeky moment between brothers.
* A pretty flower girl twirling her floaty dress.
I hope you love these as much as I do. Thank you Amy & Rob for requesting the services of a second shooter to document your amazing day and thank you Alan for this fantastic opportunity.